Toddlers tend to go about the world in wonder at everything they see. Can you imagine their eye’s lighting up at the magical world of Disney? Families can make fairy-tale memories together at Disney World Florida taking in the delights from the Disney films and meeting their favourite characters.
Make the most of milder temperatures and being able to book outside of school holidays whilst they are still young and you can receive a fantastic $100 Disney Gift Card to spend as you please for bookings travelling in May, September and November.
Disney Hotel Benefits
As well as enchanting Disney touches you receive at a Disney hotel, along with a world-class service as standard, there are further benefits you can enjoy.
- Extra Magic Hours at a different park each day, just for guests
- FREE airport transfers between Orlando International Airport and your Disney hotel
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in guest rooms, select restaurants and most public spaces
- FREE transportation – get the water taxis, coaches and monorails whisk you around the parks
- FREE parking saving you $20 per day per park
Walt Disney World September Package from only £952pp*! Price based on staying at Disney's All-Star Music Resort for 7 nights including flights from London, Disney's 7-day Ultimate ticket including Memory Maker & Fast Pass +, $100 Disney spending money, airport transfers and resort transport PLUS 12 months DisneyLife subscription
Attractions for Toddlers
Across the 4 awe-inspiring Walt Disney World Theme Parks and 2 water-tastic Walt Disney World Water Parks, there are over 120 attractions perfect for little ones
- Help them spot their favourite animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom by taking a Kilimanjaro Safari around
- Head to Epcot and explore the fascination of Finding Nemo and Finding Dory
- Take to the skies over Fantasyland aboard Dumbo the flying elephant
- Make a splash and relax at Tike’s Peak in Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park. There are mini slides and polar-themed play perfect for the young ones.
Live Shows and Entertainment
Prepare the little ones to be amazed at the spectacular parades, stage shows and fireworks displays keeping them entertained throughout.
Dining with Toddlers
Let them enjoy a magical feast with their favourite Disney friends at Chef Mickey’s and for Dinosaur fans, T-REX in Disney Springs lets you dine amongst a variety of dinosaurs. You really are spoilt for choice from dinner shows to relaxed family meals.
The Best Hotels for Young Families
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Fans of all animals, especially Lion King fans will love staying amongst African animals and birds
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – Those young ones who like to boogie can do so here including a playground and kids pool
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Enchanting Disney-themed family suites and interactive water play area makes this hotel a toddler haven
Relaxing with your Toddlers
There are so many ways to relax with little ones whilst you’re away, you will seek some moments of peace apart from when they’re so tired from a full day of fun. If you’re staying at a Disney hotel, don’t forget to take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours where you can visit the parks when they’re slightly quieter.
So what are you waiting for? There’s no better time to book your magical holiday to Disney World Florida with your little ones in tow. A full Disney Kids guide is available online also for additional tips and inspiration.
*Terms and conditions apply