Perfect for families with pre-school toddlers as you have to stay this week, you will experience a unique starlit sleepover like no other. Your stay is in the picturesque Knight’s Village which is surrounded by a secluded woodland grove on the Warwick Castle Estate.
From just £28 per person*, you get a cosy stay in a luxurious Mediaeval Glamping Tent, breakfast PLUS two-day FREE Castle tickets!
Included in your break:
- An overnight stay in a Mediaeval Glamping Tent
- Evening entertainment
- Complimentary hot drinks throughout the night from the hot drinks machines
- FREE second day Castle tickets
- A cooked or continental breakfast
- VIP parking
* Terms and conditions apply. Lead price of £109/£28pp is based on a family of 4 sharing a Warwick Tent on Sundays. Bookings and stays must be on selected dates between 13th — 29th September 2017. Offer ends 5pm on 29th September 2017. Offer excludes Knights Lodges, Woodland Lodges, Tower Suites and off-site accommodation. Breakfast is included in your stay unless stated otherwise at the time of booking. FREE Castle tickets applies for each member of your party for the entirety of your stay. FREE Castle tickets must be taken during your break, between your hotel check in and check out. Horrible Histories® is a registered trademark of Scholastic Inc and is used under authorization. All rights reserved. Based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary and illustrated by Martin Brown. Please note that The Horrible Histories® Maze is a walk-through experience combining special effects, obstacles and minor motion movements. There are no age restrictions for the Horrible Histories Maze. No smoking, including e-cigarettes, eating or drinking is permitted with the Maze. No pushchairs are permitted within this attraction. The Maze may close in adverse weather conditions or due to low light levels. Offer subject to change and availability.